Sunday, June 26, 2011

Just Some Thoughts...

I'm like Kung Fu Panda. Food motivates me.

For fangirls, when an idol hugs you, do not hug him back. Leave your hands hanging. It shows that you're not too eager thus you will get less haters from jealous fans. And from what I see, if you don't hug back, they would usually hold you longer.

Chasing, Entrapment, Escaping. Things I'm dealing with in stories and life.

I should transcribe everything first, then translate. If not it's double the work.

Never trust kids fully.

I hate mixing-up my memories. Now I don't know if the boy I kissed is the same boy I shared a stool with in the bus.

Two things that can wake me up on weekends: A Kpop song (esp Sorry Sorry or Bonamana) and smell of food (eggs...yum).

Two things that usually wake me up on weekdays: Mum's spankings/pokings/pinches/the 'hair dryer treatment'. Choose two and above.

"I miss your voice tapi in the end pun aku yang banyak cakap." Thanks for the stories, the laughter, the encouragement and everything else in between. I'm gonna miss you. <3

I know you're lurking. I really hope you get to 100 cause I love knowing more about you, one fact at a time.

And you have gorgeous pictures ("noona pedo for you". Indeed.)

Oh, I WUV U too. <33

I'm not really good at taking requests. But I'll try my best.

The best thing about Playful Kiss is the bear scenes. As much as I love you and you'r my '#1 hubby', I still think you're stiff and that the character is really similar to you. So there really isn't much acting.

For those who wants a season two, you guys are dumb.

I have a lot inferences in everything I post online. It may be good or bad, tapi
SIAPA YANG MAKAN CILI DIA YANG TERASA PEDAS.

I shall not leave you out then.
800 in less than three weeks konon.
BOLEH BLAH!

I think I've said enough, haven't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment