Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A Good Day

"A good day is when I go to bed happy."

I agree with the above quote, that I recently heard.

Today was a good day.

I managed to finish three interviews all in a day.

I did a lot better than I expected in a test.

I hugged someone that I have been wanting to hug for a long time, and cried in the toilet after.

I had pink dolphin, egg tofu and a mini corny dog for a late lunch.

I read that Beast's Junhyung and Kara's Hara are dating (totally unexpected but really happy for them).

I shared bubblegum with horoscope on the wrapper in class.

I discovered there are sockets at the side of the stone bench at Food Haven Café.

I had a long chat that wasn't meant to be recorded.

I had Charco's for dinner.

I can't wait for my ice-cream date tomorrow.

And I can safely say that joining DTVM was the best decision that I have made so far in my life.


Happy Birthday Kerri♥

No comments:

Post a Comment