Friday, May 6, 2011

Despicable Me >:[

I'm the type of person who if I want something, I want it RIGHT NOW. And if I want more than one thing (and they're related), I want them ALL AT ONCE.

Remember my Wishlist post at 2:31AM on Tuesday, April 5, 2011? Well it's been a month.

Unlike a goal-setting list, or a New Year Resolutions list, or whatever list that requires you to aim for something unachievable (and you know it, you're just fooling yourself), a WISHLIST is something that is changeable (the items, I mean) AND totally attainable.

These are what the ungrateful bitch has so far:

iPhone4 White 32GB

Dorian - Stitch Valentines Day Gray Birko (a bonus, really)

HeartVest iPhone 4 Cover (Agnès B Flying Heart Case is F****** sold out)

Bruno Mars' Doo-Wops & Hooligans Album

Faddy Robot - Messy Faddy Hoody in White

Someone please get me this. I'll love you forever.

tmrwillbeagoodday.tmrwillbeagoodday.tmrwillbeagoodday

No comments:

Post a Comment