Thursday, April 14, 2011

♪If I Was A Rich Girl♪

Watching Secret Garden episode 10. The good thing about watching online is that you can do some research while waiting for the videos to buffer. The profile of the actors (HYUN BIN SHARES THE SAME BIRTHDAY AS ME! 25SEP. Only 10 years older. lol), the props they use, the clothes they wear, etc.

One thing that caught my eye (and I'm surprised not anyone else) is the racing game machine Oska/JooWon has. I mean, OMG, THAT'S THE COOLEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN. I can't believe no one mentions this on their '10 Things I Want After Watching Secret Garden' or 'Highlights of Episode 10' list. It's so cool!!!

Here are some caps:






If I have the money, I would totally have an arcade in my house. First thing I would get is a racing game machine. http://www.bmigaming.com/games-video-racing.htm So, so awesome.

Some things ARE possible to get though. Like the *super cute* Korean 'I Got A Message' ringtone that Gil Ra Im has. Here's a link: http://www.4shared.com/get/bYQZNHyy/Cookie_Phone__You_have_a_messa.html
문자왔쑝! Munja Wa Shong! ^_^

The bad thing about watching online is that it's easy to get distracted. Like I am right now. It's been an hour. Gotta get back to part 4 of 5 of episode 10.

L8R❤

No comments:

Post a Comment