Tuesday, April 26, 2011

DREAM HIGH

Def. A dream that makes you high. And by a dream I mean the literal
sleep-and-dream kind of dream. Yea.

Tuesday, 26.04.11, 20:00

Had another weird kpop dream.

It started with me watching a BigBang performance. I was alone, and left early. Later while walking down the street and waiting at a traffic light, I saw Daesung waving crazily at someone behind. I turned and saw GTOP, Park Jin Young (JYP) and an Unknown Ahjussi (UA). TOP stood beside me, looking straight ahead with his lopsided arrogant smile. I immediately squeezed myself in between GTOP, so later I can boast to people that I have stood in between them before. (Yea right.)

We started crossing the road. I remember approaching the UA and asked 'dugu?' He got angry at me. JYP was right in front of my face (what was he doing with YG Peeps anyway?) Now that I think of it, maybe the UA was Papa YG. Maybe JYP wanted to 'buy' the BB fellows over. That's why UA was in a bad mood. Ok whatever.

So as fangirls flock to the idols, I followed suit and shoved my hand to G/Top (can't remember which). Then I got jealous when I saw fans hugging them. So I ran to Daesung (erm, he has less girls around. And is less intimidating among the 3. ><) Yea. I wanted to hug him, but his fans are civilized, so I shook hands again. =.= BUT, I promptly kissed his hand, and shoved mine onto his lips. I saw his surprised look and immediately walked away. I heard the fans squealed/screamed/wtv fangirls do when they're jealous and thought, 'yesss I did it!' @.@ And thennn, I regretted not doing something more. I was in a shop which oddly looks like my bedroom. I quickly grabbed a paper and a pen and headed outside. There he was, DaeDae strolling peacefully in the cool night breeze. I ran to him and called out "Daesung oppa!" I'm pretty sure he remembers me. I handed the notebook and pen over and asked for his signature. "Sign...ju sae yeo" Thankfully, he took it and was flipping through the pages in the nb, looking for a page to sign. That's when I realised it's a Super Junior nb and felt bad. "Jakkamat!" I grabbed the nb and ran back to the room. I took quite long, looking for a suitable piece of paper. When I stepped outside again, I was half expecting that he won't be there. Why would an idol wait for and unknown stranger? But voilĂ ! There he was, pacing about. I quickly gave him the paper. I was like "Whoa...kamsahnida. You are so nice" My expression must be one full of awe and admiration. He gave a little laugh and asked why. "You waited for me". I repeated that in a slower manner and included hand gestures, to make sure he understood. Next thing I know, he was sitting down, pen in hand, speaking Malay and asking about whether he can 'tumpang' (temporarily leave) his new fridge at my place. I remembered saying 'yes!' immediately before his request actually registered in my head. I was confused and woke up in a dark room, still feeling confused. Then I decided to type all of this into my iPod touch, like I always do. Hmm...the dream may be absolute crap, but I think the fact remains that Daesung is really a darling, and he's totally my bias in BB. <3 Sent from my iPod. (lol. I ctrl+c, ctrl+v directly from the email.) ~ This is how DaeDarl looked like in my dream.



When I have the time, I'll read through my iPod Notes and maybe post some other ridiculous dreams I had here.

Sue-Lee

*Side-note: Ok I have no idea why the paragraphing didn't work. Sorry for the whole chunk of words. ><

2 comments:

  1. whoa. that's an awesome dream. so sweet ma...
    i've had a dream about him too..well at least yours could be real but mine was absolutely impossible. I was dancing to KARA's Jumping with him in Strong Heart with spotlight focusing on us.
    Haha.
    but that dream was nice. in my dream he was like this: http://www.21bangs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/big-bang-seungri-daesung-beatles-code8.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow. Believe it or not, I just realised that I have a comment. Sorry for the super belated reply, but thanks for sharing your dream! (:

    ReplyDelete